Tuesday, October 15, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi again! Thanks for coming back to see more cards!

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Ornamental Christmas); Paper: Whimsey Stamps (Vintage Christmas); Sticker: K&Co. (Brenda Walton); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Dies: Verve, Spellbinders (Gold Rectangles One); Sticker: K&Co (Brenda Walton))

For this card,  I used the Mojo Monday sketch and some “Vintage Christmas” papers. For the sentiment panel, I used the SB to emboss the green border and the vellum.  I just love these K&CO stickers and have to thank my friend Colleen Dietrich for making me aware of them!

OK one more post to come!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Love your plaid flags on this card Ellen! Really pretty Christmas card. Have a great day!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card!! I love all the layers and mix of DPs!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...