Tuesday, October 15, 2013

GET WELL SOON

Hello again sweeties! This is my last card for you today, but thank you for visiting to see them all! This one combines two challenges: CAS on Sunday and Inspired by Stamping. I hope you enjoy it!

  (A2; Stamps:Inkadinkado (Swirls), Inspired by Stamping (Just Because), Verve (Get well soon); Die: Inspired by Stamping; Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Distress Stains (Spun Sugar and Broken China), Distress Ink (Spun Sugar and Broken China))

The CAS on Sunday theme is Get Well and Inspired by Stamping has a color challenge, so combined them for this card. For the background, I used Distress Stains and “smacked” them on the paper so they splattered. After they dried, I added the swirl stamps using Memento. I stamped the tag and then die cut it and added the sentiment. I mounted on a Teal border and Pink background.

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

CAS on Sunday: Challenge # 19 'Get Well Soon'

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

7 comments:

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!! I love your splattered BG!!

Paula S. said...

Very nice color combo in this and the splatters are really eye-catching. Nice work!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Wow! I love the splatter and swirls together with the Just Because stamp set! This is an awesome card Ellen! Hugs, Joanna

Tina said...

Positively gorgeous! Thanks for joining IBS.

Anneke said...

Love the splashes and the colors, beautiful! Thanks for taking part in the CAS on Sunday challenge!

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a pretty way to highlight the sentiment, Ellen! You've used the color combo to perfection. :)

Thanks so much for linking up with us at Inspired By Stamping!

Hope you are well, my friend. :)

anja curvers said...

Such a pretty card love those colors. Thank you for joining us at CAS on sunday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...