Monday, November 4, 2013

52CCTD–MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello sweet friends. I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was spent playing nursemaid to my dear hubby who fell last Wednesday and broke at least 4 ribs. Thank goodness he is a little better today, so while he is napping, I am in my craft room (yea!). Here is my card for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.

(A2; Chipboard stocking: K&Co (I think); Chipboard sentiment: freebie; Dies: Spellbinders; Paper: K&Co (Peppermint Twist), Cutmates (Olive Oil))

I followed the sketch for the challenge and, although I was concerned about all of the bright paper, I think it turned out cute. I think that is my last chipboard piece from this set. It has been hanging around in my Christmas pile for a couple of years, so time to get it out of here! After organizing my Christmas paper and cutting it all to 6x6, I realize I have plenty of Christmas DP that will last for a long time. It feels good to at least have that done. I’ll have to tackle the rest of my DP soon! Thanks for stopping by! 

Link to Challenge

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...