Monday, November 4, 2013

DADDY’S LITTLE ANGEL

Hi dear friends. This week, Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge at Digi Sketch where the theme is animals. Here is my card using that sweet little Birdie:
 
(A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Angel Birdie) digital stamp set includes images & outlines, sentiments and papers)
This was a very quick and easy card, and although there is not a lot of white space, I think it is pretty CAS. I fussy cut Angel Birdie and popped him up for added depth.
Now it is time for you to pop over to Digi Sketch and join in on the fun. I hope to see you there!
Thanks for stopping by!
Link to Challenge
Digi Sketch: Theme – Animals
 
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb


6 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

So precious! Love the soft purples.

Linda

Debbie said...

Aww! This is so sweet!!

Pia S said...

This is adorable! Such a sweet image and a great layout - I might want to CASE this...

Dawn Frost said...

I love the simplicity of the layout it showcases Birdie Angel perfectly!

Kathy D. said...

It's perfectly purple! Adorable!

Lola said...

I adore the simple layout and your little birdie is so cute all in purple.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...