Thursday, November 21, 2013

A SPECIAL VALENTINE WISH

** This is my second post so please scroll down if you wish to see the first one! **

(A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Love Star); Paper: Elan Metallics Candied Violet (shimmery border paper), Cutmates Candied Violet (base panel) – all DSP is from the Doodle Pantry set; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon) 

This is another valentine for OWH. The Mojo Monday sketch came in handy for this one Winking smile. I printed the star twice so I could fussy cut the center heart and pop it up to all a little dimension. The image, designer papers and sentiment are all from the DP set. OK, off to make more cards! LATER!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

closes Nov 24

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

1 comment:

CanadianScraps43 said...

Wow this is stunning Ellen. Love how you ladies use these pre-colored images. I wish that I could do this because I struggle with matching papers and adding layers. Really I do! Lol. Your your work sweetie. This popped out from our DT pool over at DP. Thanks for sharing and being on the team. Your so inspiring. Hugs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...