Thursday, November 21, 2013

BE MY VALENTINE

Hi dears! I have a couple of quick posts for you today…Then I’m back trying to fill my OWH box!

This card is for the Freshly Made Sketch challenge:

(A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Poppies, Love Worms); Fabric tape: Inspired by Stamping; Punch: EK Success; EF: Darice) 

This is a valentine that is going to OWH. I followed the FMS sketch using images and paper from the DP Poppies set and added the sentiment from Love Worms. The original sentiment digi is two lines so I changed it to fit the card design. The red and white fabric tapes were added under the floral border.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

closes Nov 25

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Amy O said...

Lots of pretty layers on this card! And I love the embossed, white background against the pops of red and green colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

So fantastic! Lovely flowers! Thanks for making cards for our heroes! Glad to see you this week at FMS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...