Wednesday, November 20, 2013

BE MINE

Hi dear friends! I am so far behind on Valentines for OWH! Here is a quick post to share one using CAS(e) This Sketch’s sketch:

(A2; Dies: Silhouette: Paper: StampinUp!) 

I ended up making this twice. The first time, the paper I used for the sentiment was not sturdy enough and the word “mine” just did not look right. So, here is effort #2! I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

Closes Nov 21

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Betty said...

Oh, so cute. I'm in love! Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

Joni Andaya said...

So lovely, love the color combination :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...