Tuesday, November 26, 2013

CFC121: L8R

Hi again sweeties! I have one more quick post for you today:

(A2; Stamps: Paper Smooches (Zoo Crew); Dies: Paper Smooches (Zoo 2); Paper Neenah, CutMates, scraps)

This is a pretty simple card, so not much to tell. I did color the leaves with Copics and die cut the gator with the new Zoo dies. He is popped up with foam dots. To meet the challenge, I used 8 leaves and I used a sentiment with 8 in it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ahhh....loving the card and what a fun alligator. I don't know what zoo dies are. Explain what the 8 represents...not really, but curious...haha

Amy Kolling said...

Ellen, this is an adorable card!!! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is so cute! I was going to say adorable but Amy beat me to it! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...