Wednesday, November 27, 2013

PS Picture Perfect challenge: WAY TO GO

Happy Thanksgiving eve dearies! Isn’t it exciting? I just love looking forward to the food, fellowship and love, even when it is just my dear hubby and me. Today, I have a card to share that I made for the Paper Smooches Picture Perfect challenge:

(A2; Stamps: Paper Smooches (Zoo Crew, Sentiment Sampler), Designs By Ryn (Textures – Water Droplets); Dies: Paper Smooches (Zoo, wavy border), Silhouette (balloons);

This week, Paper Smooches has a photo inspiration challenge (see photo below). I was inspired by the warm sunset colors and the bright colors in the balloons. I cut the balloons out on my Silhouette and colored them with Copics. I created the curved panel with Ranger DI on an acrylic block and then stamped the water droplets in the same color. The Zebra is from the same paper.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

closes Nov 30

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Hope you had a fabulous THANKSGIVING <3

LOOOOOOOOVE this card--- love those water droplets the most! WOW! They look so 3D!! LOVE those balloons and how you colored them with copics too! YOU nailed this photo inspiration challenge;) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!

ps... our challenges start on Sunday and end on Saturday now!!! Winners will be posted on Mondays:) This week's challenge is SUPER easy-- ANYTHING goes!! Hope you join in the fun <3

Wida said...

those balloons look so real! and what a great take on the inspiration. I have to admit, I really struggled with this challenge...should have chatted with you first ;) thanks for playing PSS!

Alice said...

love the colorful balloons and how you created the ground. such a sweet card! thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...