Tuesday, November 5, 2013

CTS52: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello again sweeties! I think this will be the last post for today, so thanks for all of your patience! I hope you enjoy this card that I made using the CAS(e) This Sketch weekly sketch:

(A2; Stamps: Paper Smooches (Salutations); Paper: Graphic 45 (Ladies Diary); Die: Silhouette; Paper Flower: McGill punch)
I don’t know if this would really be considered CAS, but I saw the sketch, and I had this paper and just knew I would have to give it a go.  For the sentiment, I cut the banner on my Silhouette and then curved the stamp on my block to match the curve of the banner. I cut the flower from the same papers, layered and used a tiny brad in the center. I just love this paper for it’s romantically vintage feel!
Thanks for stopping by!
Link to Challenge
 
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

5 comments:

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous!! I don't know if it's CAS, but I love it!! Wonderful vintage feel to it!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Very elegant! I've got some of that Graphic 45 paper, though not this page. It's a beautiful collection, isn't it?

Joni Andaya said...

Beautiful!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! I love your take on the sketch!

Betty said...

So pretty. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...