Saturday, November 9, 2013

THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE

Hi my dear friends! I have a quick post for you to share my card that I made for the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.

(A2; Stamps: Paper Smooches (Circle of Honor); EF: Cuttlebug; Paper: scraps)

This week almost got away from me! I made this card the other day and just haven’t had the time to get it posted. Since the challenge ends tomorrow, I figured I needed to get moving! 

The challenge is to use stripes, so I stamped the bird on some striped paper and then paper pieced his beak.  The sentiment is heat embossed on the red DP. I hope you like it! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

Paper Smooches: November 4-10 Trend Watch (stripes) challenge

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

What a fun card! Great take on the stripes challenge! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOVE the embossed background and the papers you've used--esp for the eagle!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

ps... super sorry I'm so behind in leaving a comment!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...