Wednesday, November 27, 2013

CTS55: LOVE

Hello again sweeties!  I have one more card to share today. Here is a card for the CAS(e) This Sketch challenge and the Inspired by Stamping Gallery Contest :

(A2; Stamps:Inspired by Stamping (Little Flowers, Background Basics Lines); Paper: Collage Press (London Market), CutMates (Flour, Olive Oil)

I used the BG stamp to create the lines on the small panel. I then cut the flower, leaves and stem on my Silhouette (using IBS’s free SVG file that matches the Little Flowers stamp set). Once cut out, I stamped the images and sentiment. I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

closes Dec 5

Inspired by Stamping: Gallery Contest

closes Nov 30

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...