Wednesday, November 27, 2013

CTS55: LOVE

Hello again sweeties!  I have one more card to share today. Here is a card for the CAS(e) This Sketch challenge and the Inspired by Stamping Gallery Contest :

(A2; Stamps:Inspired by Stamping (Little Flowers, Background Basics Lines); Paper: Collage Press (London Market), CutMates (Flour, Olive Oil)

I used the BG stamp to create the lines on the small panel. I then cut the flower, leaves and stem on my Silhouette (using IBS’s free SVG file that matches the Little Flowers stamp set). Once cut out, I stamped the images and sentiment. I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

closes Dec 5

Inspired by Stamping: Gallery Contest

closes Nov 30

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh my!!!!! This is sooo pretty! Something different I haven't seen and you gave me a little Spring!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!!! I love this color combo and that BG paper!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very nice -- the image is perfect with the bg paper! Thanks for joining in with IBS!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is lovely! Beautiful take on the sketch!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

This is so beautiful, Ellen! I adore the colors that you used. It is just so pretty. Please add it to our ribbon challenge also. Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Joanna

Joni Andaya said...

So Pretty! The flowers are gorgeous :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...