Tuesday, November 19, 2013

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Hello sweet friends! Oh my goodness, I am so happy to be posting today. Between my internet going out and my computer deciding to act up, I have been pulling my hair out! So, with fingers crossed, I am hoping to actually get this card posted!

(A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (OWH Fundraiser Bundle-Missing You and With Heart); Die: Paper Smooches (Scalloped Die), Spellbinders (Circle), Silhouette (Call-out circle); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon: Doily: Michaels; Punch: EK Success (Heart); Enamel Dots: Momenta)

This week, the challenge at Cards in Envy is to use punches or dies, so I decided to use both LOL. The adorable image, sentiment and papers are from Doodle Pantry’s new digi set With Heart. After merging the image onto one of the digi papers in the set, I used the PS tag die to create the tag. I added a strip of lace and red enamel dots. I cut another tag from black shimmer paper to add some depth. I used the SB circle die to cut out the sentiment and mounted it behind a call-out frame from Silhouette. The hearts are punched using the EK Success heart punch.

Now, more about the digi set! ntil November 30th, this set is bundled with Missing You for the Operation Write Home fundraiser. Here is the preview of both sets

NOVEMBER 10th thru 30th,about 70% of profits of this product will be donated directly to Operation Write Home!

Our heroes need cards for "miss you" themes, "love" themes and "thinking of you" themes for them to send home to their families while they are deployed. These two sets work perfectly for those themes and give many options for sentiments.

Included are 2 products.  MISSING YOU and WITH HEART digital image sets. On December 1, these two sets will be offered separately, and portions of sales will still be collected to donate to OWH.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

Cards in Envy: Punch It! Challenge

closes Dec1

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge 2012signature_joy_thumb

5 comments:

Donna said...

I love the tag! Wonderful lace. The penguin is so cute!

Kristie said...

Your card is simply adorable! I just love that fundraiser set by Doodle Pantry. Your Valentine will definitely be loved. Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy!

ddazzled71 said...

I just adore this cute penguin and the combination of colors on your card. Great Job and thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy this fortnight. Danie xx

Scrapenabler said...

Very cute card. Love your tag with all the elements on it. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

wendipooh13 said...

too cute, love the doily!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Cards In Envy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...