Wednesday, November 13, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello again! This is my second post so please scroll down to see the first one for today!

(A2; Stamps: Heartfelt Creations (Trees), Inkadinkado (Merry Christmas); Paper: DCWV (Shimmering Pack); EP: StampinUp!) 

This week 52 Christmas Card Throwdown has a color challenge (Black, White, Grey). I used a shimmering grey cardstock bordered with shimmering black, both from the DCWV pack. The trees are heat embossed in white and the sentiment is stamped in black. a few white pearls complete this card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful and elegant but still fun!! Love this!!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this fabulous card, Ellen! The white trees look so snowy and gorgeous and I LOVE your use of the shimmery cardstock! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) Mynn xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Gorgeous...it's dramatic and has so much depth...stunning!

sandie said...

CAS perfection Ellen x

Deborah Frings said...

Gorgeous! I love the bold sentiment, the pearls and the trees - great card. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Beautifully CAS!

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my - I really love the white trees behind the sentiment. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

Louise van Vuren said...

Fantastic monochrome card! Love that amazing sentiment stamp and the way you have overlapped the white trees.Very elegant and contemporary at the same time. Thanks for playing along with the colour challenge at 52 CCT .
Louise xx

Colleen Dietrich said...

Great CAS card, Ellen! The white trees remind me of the flocked trees my mom always got when I was a kid. :)

Unknown said...

Great work for this monochrome christmas card! Love the simplicity of it, it speaks of beauty :) Happy Holidays! my best Christmas wishes to all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...