Sunday, November 10, 2013

LIM 145: THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

Hello dear friends. I feel very lucky to be posting today because I am having internet problems and will hopefully receive my new modem before I completely lose touch!

I hope you have already seen my first post, but if not, please scroll down to see the ones I posted this morning. This card is for the Less is More OLC challenge.

(A2; Stamps: Paper Smooches (Many Thanks), Penny Black (Love Flourish); Paper: Neenah Solar White; Ink: Ranger DI; Die: Paper Smooches Border)

Oh boy! It is OLC week at Less is More and I am learning to enjoy making these cards! For this one, I heat embossed the PB heart using a sparkly EP. I cut a mask using the PS wavy border die, then masked and used the emboss resist technique going from light to dark, ombre style. I then stamped the sentiment from PS to complete this very simple CAS card.

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

Week 145 OLC Thanks

closes Nov 15 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...