Wednesday, November 13, 2013

CHRISTMAS WISHES

Hello dear friends! I am hoping to get two posts up for you today, assuming my internet connection will allow, but before my card, I have exciting news to share: I have been added to the Wall of Fame over at Addicted to CAS!!! Yes, ME who hardly knew what CAS was not that long ago. I just want to thank those sweeties at ATCAS for choosing me for their Wall of Fame!

OK, now for my card.

(A2; Stamps: Penny Black (Christmas Pride), Verve (Ornamental Christmas; Paper: Webster Pages (Botanical Christmas))

I just got this Penny Black poinsettia stamp and couldn’t wait to use it! I heat embossed it on vellum with gold EP and fussy cut. The angles on this sketch were interesting to work with Winking smile and I think the card turned out quite well. I hope you agree!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...