Friday, December 20, 2013

CC&CC54: MERRIEST CHRISTMAS WISHES

Hi dear friends! I hope you are ready for Christmas! I had a few last minute cards to do and I’ll share them over the next couple of days. I used Doodle Pantry Card Kits to help get them done quickly, but instead of doing 4x4 cards, I stuck with A2 (which meant a little more work). I hope you like!

(A2;Digital Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Holiday Birdie PDF Card Kit)

All I had to do after printing was cut out the square image, add a border and stitch. The bottom layer is paper from the same set, but I had to do some cutting and pasting to get the size.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge(s)

Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge: Challenge #54 ~ Happy Holidays

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...