Friday, December 20, 2013

CC&CC54: MERRIEST CHRISTMAS WISHES

Hi dear friends! I hope you are ready for Christmas! I had a few last minute cards to do and I’ll share them over the next couple of days. I used Doodle Pantry Card Kits to help get them done quickly, but instead of doing 4x4 cards, I stuck with A2 (which meant a little more work). I hope you like!

(A2;Digital Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Holiday Birdie PDF Card Kit)

All I had to do after printing was cut out the square image, add a border and stitch. The bottom layer is paper from the same set, but I had to do some cutting and pasting to get the size.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge(s)

Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge: Challenge #54 ~ Happy Holidays

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

4 comments:

Sam K said...

What a beautiful card, your stitching work is gorgeous and I love the DP's you have used. hugs x Thank you for joining us over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge x
CC&CC
Little Pear Tree

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Another darling card....I was really drawn to the double layering of the same paper....quite cool!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, your design rocks! Love the fabulous colors with this cute birdie image too.

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful choice of colours and love your stitching on this fab design!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...