Thursday, December 19, 2013

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi sweet bloggers. I’m sorry I have not posted in a week! I went to visit Mom and got sick on the way home. I still have Christmas cards to share so, happy news! I’m back to share today! First up is a Christmas card that I made for a friend.

(A2; Die: Spellbinders Circles, Silhouette Deer; Lace: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Glitter Paper and Gold Foil: American Crafts; EF: Darice; Stamps: Inspired by Stamping)

I used my Silhouette to cut out the stag. The white base is dry embossed with the circle die cuts offset under the lower panel of white and gold glitter stripes. I wrapped the little piece of lace around the panel and mounted on the base. Last, I popped up the stag with some foam tape. Thanks for stopping by!

Challenge Link:

Christmas Card Challenge #3 -- Make words the focal Point
HUGS!!!!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...