Thursday, December 19, 2013

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi sweet bloggers. I’m sorry I have not posted in a week! I went to visit Mom and got sick on the way home. I still have Christmas cards to share so, happy news! I’m back to share today! First up is a Christmas card that I made for a friend.

(A2; Die: Spellbinders Circles, Silhouette Deer; Lace: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Glitter Paper and Gold Foil: American Crafts; EF: Darice; Stamps: Inspired by Stamping)

I used my Silhouette to cut out the stag. The white base is dry embossed with the circle die cuts offset under the lower panel of white and gold glitter stripes. I wrapped the little piece of lace around the panel and mounted on the base. Last, I popped up the stag with some foam tape. Thanks for stopping by!

Challenge Link:

Christmas Card Challenge #3 -- Make words the focal Point
HUGS!!!!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

8 comments:

Pia S said...

I hope you feel better, Ellen, and will be all good for Christmas Eve!
I love reindeer on Christmas cards, and this has a beautiful combination of gold and glitter and neutrals.

Rocky said...

Lovely card, almost as cute as the faux frame deer that landed here yesterday....thank you, it's gorgeous. Happy Christmas Ellen.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's gorgeous!!!!!!!

Debbie said...

Sorry you got sick!! Hope you're feeling all better now!!

Beautiful card!! The gold is so elegant!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is such an elegant card. Love the gold and white color scheme.

Karen (karey2005) said...

Hope you are feeling better now! That gold is so elegant - super pretty! Thank you for joining Christmas Card Challenges! (Karen N, DT)

La Papera Gialla said...

Lovely card, Ellen!
Thanks for joining us at Christmas Cards Challenges this week and Merry Christmas!
Monica - CCC DT

Glenda Atkins said...

So elegant and beautiful, just love it!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...