Monday, December 23, 2013

FMS117: LOVE

Hi sweet friends. It is a rainy, warm Christmas Eve-Eve here. Tomorrow it is supposed to get cooler so maybe it will feel more like Christmas!

I am trying to get my Operation Write Home box out the door, so I have a Valentine to share:

(A2;Stamps: Paper Smooches Sweet Hearts; Paper: StampinUp! )

I love using scraps and this sketch was PERFECT for using some of my old StampinUp! scraps. The heart is from the Paper Smooches Sweet Hearts set.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge(s)

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

5 comments:

Amy O said...

Very cute! I love the way you incorporated the sentiment into the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Teresa Kline said...

oh my goodness, I luv this....creating "love" cards are my all time favorite card to make...I just luv "love".....Merry Christmas!

enjoy *~*

Jen Timko said...

Just so wonderful! Those papers are perfect for this great card! I know the lucky heroes who get this will be thrilled to send it! Glad to see you this week at FMS!

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Ellen, love your card and a great reminder that Valentines isn't that far away. Good luck with the OWH package!
hugs
Glenda

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous design. Such a wonderful CAS with lots of interest. Wishing you a wonderful New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...