Wednesday, January 1, 2014

DOODLE PANTRY JANUARY RELEASE: HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY

No! It isn’t Valentine’s Day yet, silly!! But it is time for Doodle Pantry’s January release and Laurie has some incredible Valentine images and sentiments for you! This one comes from the FEATURED PRODUCT for DPDC42:

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Heart on Fire) includes digital papers, images and sentiment); Fibers: Really Reasonable Ribbon (Baker’s Twine))

I love the hot, hot, hot colors in this set! I used the solid yellow as my main panel and digitally added three hearts in the left corner. For the big heart and sentiment, I added the sentiment in the middle of the heart, sized it and printed. Then I was able to cut it out with my Silhouette. The pretty orange designer paper makes up the border and the strip across the card, and the solid orangey/red is stitched on for interest.

I would like to submit this card to the following challenge:

Share Our Badge!

ICY or HOT Card Challenge!

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun with DPDC42! Here is what is in store for you:

FREE WITH PURCHASE JANUARY 1 – JANUARY 9!

FREE WITH PURCHASE January 1 – January 24

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC42 AND USING A DOODLE PANTRY IMAGE

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry January Release. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our DT and see all of the new stamp sets from Laurie.

HAPPY NEW YEAR & Hugs!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Ellen, this is gorgeous. I love this image and can't wait to use it!

Kristie said...

This is just a fabulous card! I love the design and the paper choices. And that fire framed heart is great! Definitely a "Hot" card. Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy!

Glenda Atkins said...

Oooh fabulous job on designing this, wonderful cutting with the silhouette and I love the added stitching!
hugs
Glenda

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm loving the non-traditional Valentine colors. I'm not a big fan a Valentines and it is hard to send cards to friends without it looking to loving so your card is super for my close friends. Thanks for the inspiration.

Sandy Trefger said...

Love the color and the hearts with flames! Perfect for our Icy Hot Challenge! Thank you for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is beautiful, Ellen. Your design rocks and I love the yellow background against the red and orange. Great fussy cutting and stitching.

Scrapenabler said...

A really nice card. Love the flames around the heart. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Love the heat of this card. Thanks for playing at Cards in Envy.

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh love the flames and HOT colors!!! thanks soo much for playing along with Cards in Envy!!!

Dawn Frost said...

I love how you used the three small hearts and your stitching is perfect!

Debbie said...

This is beautiful!! Great inspiration! (This set kind of stumped me!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...