Monday, January 20, 2014

52CCCT: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello my dear blogging friends! Happy Monday and best wishes for a wonderful week! Today, I am sharing a card that I made for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown recipe challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Inkadinkado (Merry Christmas), Hampton Art (Outlines); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Ink: Distress Ink: EP: Sparkle n Sprinkle)

The recipe this week is monochromatic, ribbon and a rhinestone, plus CAS. I heat embossed the lower half of the white card with snowflakes in clear EP. I then used DI and distressed in green. I also heat embossed the sentiment, this time in moss green. I added the rhinestone, ribbon, cut two corners and mounted on green card. Last, everything was mounted on a white card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Here are the links to the challenges in case you want to play along!

Hugs!

NewSignature

3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

I absolutely LOVE this, Ellen! The greens are beautiful and I adore that fabulous sentiment! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! HUGS and have a great rest of your week! :) Mynn xx

Jacqueline said...

A really lovely card, thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

Deborah Frings said...

Oh this is fab! Love the way the snowflakes pop out of the green. And that sentiment is super! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...