Monday, January 20, 2014

52CCCT: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello my dear blogging friends! Happy Monday and best wishes for a wonderful week! Today, I am sharing a card that I made for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown recipe challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Inkadinkado (Merry Christmas), Hampton Art (Outlines); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Ink: Distress Ink: EP: Sparkle n Sprinkle)

The recipe this week is monochromatic, ribbon and a rhinestone, plus CAS. I heat embossed the lower half of the white card with snowflakes in clear EP. I then used DI and distressed in green. I also heat embossed the sentiment, this time in moss green. I added the rhinestone, ribbon, cut two corners and mounted on green card. Last, everything was mounted on a white card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Here are the links to the challenges in case you want to play along!

Hugs!

NewSignature

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...