Tuesday, January 21, 2014

TMS: THINGS IN TWO’S ARE DOUBLE THE FUN

Hello sweet friends and welcome back to my blog! Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the SKETCH challenge over at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Here is a layered card I made using Ark of Faith.

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Ark of Faith) includes digital papers, images and sentiment); Fibers: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Die: Spellbinders)

I just love this sketch! When I saw it, I instantly knew I was going to use Ark of Faith. I just needed to change the sentiment perspective to vertical and I then printed it on vellum so the beautiful (pre-colored) image was not hidden. I used  the Spellbinders Ovals to make a frame for the sentiment and some foam tape to pop it up.

I hope you will go to Tuesday Morning Sketches and give this sketch a try! AND, there is still a LITTLE time left to join in with the Doodle Pantry challenge DPDC42! If you join us for the Tuesday Mroning sketch challenge and use a Doodle Pantry image, you can also enter DPDC42 and have two chances to win! Here is what is in store for you:

FREE WITH PURCHASE January 1 – January 24

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC42 AND USING A DOODLE PANTRY IMAGE

  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Kathy D. said...

OMG I love what you did with the sketch!! I love how you did the image in the background and the sentiment in the oval! Clever!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...