Monday, January 13, 2014

52CCT; HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Hello my dear friends! Welcome to the start of a new week. I know, Monday ugh….Right? Well let’s look at it this way, a new day to a new week we can make it a great week! So let’s start with a couple of cards. This will be the first of two posts.

(A2: Stamps: There She Goes (Snowy Days); Die: Martha Stewart, Spellbinders: EF: Cuttlebug, Darice)

This is still such a fun set of stamps to me! And since this is a color challenge, I decided to paper piece the image so I could match up the colors. The dotted embossing is from the Cuttlebug EF and the snowy background is from the Darice EF.  I found this to be a real challenge because of the colors, but in the end, I think the card turned out cute!

Thanks for stopping by. Here is a link to the 52CCT challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Hugs!

NewSignature_thumb1

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

A lovely card Ellen - a fun image too - thanks for playing along this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

Mynn xx said...

This is just too cute, Ellen! LOVE that darling image and I adore the dry embossing! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS and have a great week! Mynn xx

Deborah Frings said...

The embosssed background gives lovely texture and that image is adorable, love the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Danielle Vincent said...

What a fun card! Love the layout and the image too :o) Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...