Sunday, January 12, 2014

FCC1: LOVE YOU

Hi again! I have another card to share with you today, so hopefully you have already seen the one posted this morning. If not, please just scroll down. This one was made using the Fusion Card Challenge photo and sketch:

(A2; Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Just Because); EF: The Paper Studio; DP: DCWV (The Linen Closet and The Café Mediterranean); Rub-ons: Delish Designs (Bistro); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon

I chose to use the photo and the sketch to make this card.  I had a little trouble finding paper that had the colors in the photo, but these came close. I used the EF to reflect the pattern on the pillows. The little images inside the circles are the rub-ons.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

Closes Jan 14

Hugs!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful beautiful card! I love the embossing you did on the white and all the colors you choose. Thanks for playing with us at fusion!

Cathy Weber said...

I really love your take on both the sketch and the photo...great choice of orange patterned papers...really picked up the patterns from the photo and cute idea to tie the lacy ribbon totally reminding me of the sketch. Great Fusion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...