Thursday, January 30, 2014

CASology WK80; Craft Stamper; COS25: LOVE

Hello sweeties! I have a quick post for you before I go out and brave the cold. I’m sorry for all of you up north! It was 5 degrees here this morning and that did not feel good. I know it sounds like a heat wave to some of  you, so stay warm and safe! Here is my card:

(A2: Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Little Flowers); Die: Silhouette)

The CASology cue card is purple so I decided to use it for my hearts instead of red. For the background, I used Distress Inks and made a purple ombre background. I cut the card front on my Silhouette and added the stamped sentiment from IBS.  I then mounted on  deep purple. Very simple and quick!

Thanks for stopping by. Here is a link to the  challenges in case you want to share in the fun.

Since I have the Ombre background, I am entering this at the Craft Stampers challenge:

Take It, Make It Challenge Six! The Ombré Technique
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAS on Sunday: Challenge #25 Lovely Dovey

 

Hugs!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...