Thursday, January 30, 2014

CASology WK80; Craft Stamper; COS25: LOVE

Hello sweeties! I have a quick post for you before I go out and brave the cold. I’m sorry for all of you up north! It was 5 degrees here this morning and that did not feel good. I know it sounds like a heat wave to some of  you, so stay warm and safe! Here is my card:

(A2: Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Little Flowers); Die: Silhouette)

The CASology cue card is purple so I decided to use it for my hearts instead of red. For the background, I used Distress Inks and made a purple ombre background. I cut the card front on my Silhouette and added the stamped sentiment from IBS.  I then mounted on  deep purple. Very simple and quick!

Thanks for stopping by. Here is a link to the  challenges in case you want to share in the fun.

Since I have the Ombre background, I am entering this at the Craft Stampers challenge:

Take It, Make It Challenge Six! The Ombré Technique
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAS on Sunday: Challenge #25 Lovely Dovey

 

Hugs!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

10 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Ellen way to rock with your Silhouette! Gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

Marlena M. said...

Oh this is gorgeous~I love the wave of hearts....

Meghan said...

Love this cut file....your ombre background is purple perfection! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Katy said...

This is so pretty! I love the hearts! :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Fab fab fabulous. OMG. In totally love this!

wienerhoneymooners said...

AMAZING silhouette card!!!! lovely flow you have! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Joan B said...

gorgeous

Angelnorth said...

Really striking card, great job! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for playing along in Craft Stamper challenge!

Trish Latimer said...

Great idea! Love the purple! Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper ombré challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...