Friday, January 31, 2014

MM330: MY VALENTINE

Hello my dear friends! Happy Friday!!! I hope you had a good week and have lots of fun this weekend. To start it off, I have a Valentine to share:

(A2: Stamps; Doodle Pantry (Rose Bloom); Die: Silhouette, Spellbinders (Circle); DP: K&Co (Smitten))

I just love the change up at Mojo Monday. It was fun making a tall and skinny card, which allowed my circle to go over the edge and still fit in an A2 envelope. I used my Silhouette to cut the circle with circles and allowed the extra circles to be the last embellishment in the sketch. The My Valentine sentiment is a digital sentiment from Doodle Pantry. I cut it with a Spellbinders and inked it before removing from the die.

Thanks for stopping by. Here is a link to the  challenges in case you want to share in the fun.

Hugs!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...