Sunday, January 5, 2014

CTS58: HELLO

*Updated Jan. 13, 2014 – Thank you Paper Smooches for choosing this card and making me a Featured Player!

Hi again! One last card for you today! This one uses the sketch at CAS(e) This Sketch, and I am also entering it at Paper Smooches anything goes challenge.

(A2; Stamps: Paper Smooches (Flap Happy); DSP: Graphic 45 (Ladies Diary); Ink: Distress Ink)

I am so used to having a white base for CAS, but I really wanted something  a little different, so I used the DSP from Graphic 45 for the background and stamped the sentiment directly on the DSP. I also stamped the butterfly on DSP and fussy cut it. I used Distress in for the leaves and flower.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

closes Jan 9 

Jan. 5-11 Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

closes Jan 11

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

4 comments:

Pia S said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Ellen!

Trisha said...

Great card! Thanks for joining in on the challenge with us at Paper Smooches Sparks!

WitchyFingers said...

Love your card (congrats on being a featured player too!), your butterfly is just fab! x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I loooooooove those papers! And I LOVE that little flower with the butterfly! FAB design <3 THANKS so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:) Hope you join in the fun again this week (Picture Perfect)!!! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...