Monday, January 6, 2014

LIM153: COLLAGE IN BLUE

Hello dear friends. I am so very happy to be inside now! I took Joy for a walk thinking 47 degrees would be fine. I didn’t account for the wind chill!!!!!! I am in for the next couple of days for sure and I hope you are too!

The theme at Less is More is Winter Blues. I had spring more in mind so  I made a collage of flowers and a butterfly.

(A2; Stamps: Paper Smooches (Flap Happy and Reflections); Stampendous (Carte Postale); Inspired by Stamping (Ahoy, Matey)

Even though it is freezing, we rarely get snow, so once January gets here I am ready for spring! I just had to use the pretty silhouette flowers and leaves in Reflections and love them in the different shades of blue. I fussy cut the little butterfly and popped it up with foam tape. I used a fan brush for the streaks behind all of the stamping.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

LIM: Week 153 Colour Challenge

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

9 comments:

Craft-E-Place said...

This is a beautiful card, I love the effect of the layering of stamps.
Elaine

cm said...

Gorgeous; that's all - absolutely, totally and completely gorgeous!
c

Beverley said...

Stunning! Love the layered collage effect, yet you've kept it CAS. Hugs Bev x

Kathyk said...

What a smasher it is too

Happy 2014

Kathyk

Jane Royston said...

Love the different shades of blue and the collage effect, beautiful :) x

Lynne said...

Super card.
Lynne xxx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card, I love the collage design.
Pauline
x

Chrissie said...

This is fabulous Ellen. Terrific effect!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

karen h said...

Awesome card - love the collage!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...