Sunday, January 26, 2014

PILE IT ON: YOU AND ICE CREAM ARE MY FAVORITE

Hello sweet friends and welcome back to my blog! Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at Pile it On where the theme is Animals. Here is a fairly CAS card I made using So Sweet Mice.

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (So Sweet Mice) includes digital papers, images and sentiment); Fibers: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Dies: Silhouette; EF: Darice)

I used my Silhouette Cameo and a piece of the included DSP to make the pennants. The Darice border EF added a sweet effect behind the cute mouse (I know… I did use the words cute and mouse, not only in the same sentence, but I actually used cute to describe the little critter LOL). Another strip of included DSP went below the border embossing with the sentiment over that and the little mouse popped up on foam tape. I also added three tiny pieces of chevron ribbon below the image. A few crystal rhinestones and it was all done!

Please check out the challenge at Pile it On and join in the fun!

Hugs!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, what a great design and colors. This is so adorable!

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen I love ice cream and he looks just so darn cute eating it! Great CAS card, love the banner!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...