Monday, January 27, 2014

LIM156: YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST

Hello sweet friends. Today, I am sharing a card I made for the Less is More challenge. Do you like to cook and play around with recipes? You know, change ingredients or add something different to see what happens? I do that all the time, and I found myself doing that with this card.

(A2: Stamps:CAS-ual Fridays (Truth Is), Technique Tuesday (Simply You); DSP: scraps; EF: Darice; Cardstock: Neenah Solar White)

If you saw my post on Friday you saw a technique I was playing with that gives this 3D look to my flowers. I used white EP as shown in the tutorial, but all weekend I kept thinking, what if I used a EP that coordinates with the coloring, and that is how this was born. (The link to the tutorial is also in the Friday post). So with the LIM sketch in hand, I embossed the top two thirds of the card base, stamped the sentiment on a scrap of DSP and added a strip of card behind it. Then attached to the base and added the flowers. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by. Here is a link to the LIM challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

We'd love you to display our banner

Week 156 Sketch It's SKETCH TIME

Hugs!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...