Tuesday, January 14, 2014

PS;MM328; MISSING YOU

Hello again! Thanks for stopping by. If you missed the first post, please scroll down to see it. This one is for the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge and the Mojo Monday sketch challenge.

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Salutations and Reflections); Paper: MME (Bramble Rose); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Die: Spellbinders)

When I saw the colors in the PS photo I instantly thought of the Bramble Rose paper. I think it is the only paper I have with that combination, and now that I have put it together, I love it. I used the Reflections leaves and Salutations sentiment stamped on paper from the same paper pack and cut with a Spellbinders. And, just to highlight the sentiment panel, I cut a piece of black paper to just fit under the little cut-outs around the square.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Here are the links to the challenges in case you want to play along!

Paper Smooches Sparks: Jan. 12-18 Picture Perfect challenge

 

 

Hugs!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

7 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Gorgeous...every inch of it!!! Absolutely stunning!!!

Mynn xx said...

SO pretty, Ellen! LOVE the design--those paper are divine! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

beautiful card - that is a great paper combination

Barb Housner

Deanne W said...

Such a pretty card - love the way you've highlighted the leaf design with enamel dots and the stitching detail is wonderful!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Such a Beautiful card and a wonderful take on the photo - love it! Thanks for playing with us at SPARKS, hugs, Karin

Colleen Dietrich said...

I like how you stamped the sentiment on that faux wood paper, Ellen. What a great idea to use patterned paper for the words! And also this is a great take on the PS inspo photo.

I was just thinking of you this morning, and saw you had commented. Thank you! I am putting away my (received) Christmas cards and wanted to tell you once more how elegant your card is. It's going into my basket of handmade cards that I've received!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHH! GORGEOUS! LOVE the use of those papers and the Botanical images! THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge- hope you play along this week (Anything Goes)!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...