Saturday, January 18, 2014

SEND A SMILE 4 KIDS: YOU’RE A STAR

Hello sweet friends and welcome back to my blog! Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at Send a Smile 4 Kids where the theme is Anything Goes! Here is a layered card I made using Silly Critters.

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Silly Critters) includes digital papers, images and sentiment); Fibers: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Dies: Spellbinders; EF: Cuttlebug)

I have been having so much fun with CAS cards lately, but my hubby always asks why I am not making layered cards (he loves those and thinks CAS is just to simple LOL). Anyway, I decided to play with layers today and came up with this card using several Spellbinders dies and a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I merged the cute skunk and the sentiment onto one of the DSP’s in the digital set.

There is still time so be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun with DPDC42! Here is what is in store for you:

FREE WITH PURCHASE January 1 – January 24

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC42 AND USING A DOODLE PANTRY IMAGE

 

Hugs!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...