Thursday, January 2, 2014

PSS: I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON

Hello sweeties! I have another Paper Smooches card to share with  you today.

(A2; Stamps: Paper Smooches (Sweet Hearts); Papers: Neenah Solar White; Tube Black Card Stock)

This week’s Paper Smooches Sparks challenge is Anything Goes.Since I  received about 7 Paper Smooches stamp sets for Christmas and my birthday I am happily inking them up!

For this collage, I first stamped the moon and masked it. I then added the cloud and small stars and then heat embossed the coppery large star. I colored the moon with Copics and used Ranger Distress Inks to create the night sky. Last, I added the sentiment with white embossing powder and finished it off with 3 crystal rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Erin said...

The details and masking on your card are amazing... I love the different elements and how well they work together!

Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...