Wednesday, January 1, 2014

PAPER SMOOCHES: MISSING YOU

**SECOND POST TODAY. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE DOODLE PANTRY RELEASE**

Hi dear friends! I took a little break over Christmas to revive my blog appearance and do some cleaning in my craft room. Now that is done and I am ready for 2014!

(A2; Stamps: Paper Smooches (Bitty Bungalows and Salutations); Papers: Webster Pages (Botanical Christmas and Winter Fairy Tales)

This week’s Paper Smooches Sparks challenge is Anything Goes. I just LOVE getting crafty stuff for Christmas and birthday. This year I got about 7 Paper Smooches stamp sets and I am anxious to get them all inky! I colored the house, car and tree from Bitty Bungalows with Copics. I adhered the house to the DSP and popped up the car and tree. The sentiment is from PS Salutations.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Happy New Year Ellen. Hope your 2014 is the best ever!

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely CSAS card ,love the image!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...