Tuesday, January 7, 2014

TECHNIQUE TIME TUESDAY CHALLENGE: TRIPLE STAMPING

If you haven’t already been on my blog this year, then let me wish you a Happy New Year! Since today is the first Tuesday of the month it is time for TECHNIQUE TIME TUESDAY with my dear friend Mynnette Kitchen! This month’s technique is Triple Stamping and I’m sure you will enjoy it. Here is my DT card:

  (A2; Stamps: Inspired by Stamping: Little Flowers and Fancy Tags; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon: Ink: VersaColor; Paper: CutMates (Olive Oil and White Flour))

I just love Triple Stamping so I was excited to do this technique again. I used Little Flowers from IBS instead of one big stamp. I love the effect of the vines and flowers and added the tag using IBS’s Fancy Tag plus the sentiment from Little Flowers.

To see how to make a card using this technique, go see Mynnette’s video at Technique Time Tuesday. Then make sure to link up your creation so we can all see it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

TTT MONTHLY CHALLENGE: TRIPLE STAMPING

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Now check out the other cards made by our terrific Design Team!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMG OMG...love love love...it's been forever since I did this technique and yours is breath-taking....Even if I can't find me stamps, perhaps I can find some pretty paper. THANKS!

Kimbo said...

This is so pretty and I love the softness of your colours x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What does ibs stand for? Like the little flowers.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oops... Never mind ...inspired by stamping, but I couldn't find the stamp flowers...haha

Mynn xx said...

SO gorgeous, friend! I adore the colors you used and I LOVE the way you've stamped the images! HUGS and have a wonderful rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

Karen said...

Such a lovely card Ellen. Love the soft colors of the flowers, the ribbon and tag.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...