Wednesday, January 8, 2014

MM327: I <3 You

Hello sweet friend! I hope you are surviving the cold weather and are not snowed in. I pray you have power and a warm place to craft!  And, I hope you are as fortunate as I am and have some craft time available!

(Size: A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Flap Happy); Stampendous (Carte Postale); Inspired by Stamping (Ahoy, Matey), Inkadinkado (Fern leaf, wild flower and bumble bee); Paper: Collage Press (London Market); Border Punch: Martha Stewart)

I was playing around with collage stamping and decided I like this little collage and then I saw the Mojo Monday sketch and thought I could put the two together. I have on attempted this stamping technique a couple of times, but I really love the effect. The little bumble bee was fussy cut three times and added with pop dots.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

Ok, this is AMAZING! LOVE the fun stamping and the beautiful colors you used, friend! :) HUGS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...