Thursday, February 6, 2014

52CCT SKETCH: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello my dear blogging friends! It is time for another Christmas card I made for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown sketch challenge.

(A2: Stamps:Hero Arts (Holiday Cheer Messages), Stampin’Up! (Gorgeous Grunge); Die: Silhouette)

I loved this simple sketch and just had to use this poinsettia cut file. I did take the liberty to move the sentiment, so I hope that is OK. It just seemed to work for this card. Very quick and simple card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Here are the links to the challenges in case you want to play along!

 
Hugs!

NewSignature

6 comments:

Fabiola said...

une très élégante interprétation du sketch, merci de jouer avec nous a 52cct, biz

Anonymous said...

Interesting take on our sketch. I like the CAS look to the card, and the poinsettia looks fab. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT.

Hugs, Gill x

52CCT Design Team

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this bold take on the sketch, Ellen! That bloom is utterly gorgeous and I LOVE the grungy stripes! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS and happy weekend! Mynn xx

Louise van Vuren said...

I do like your stamped horizontal lines, great take on the sketch. The flower is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at 52 CCT

Louise xx

Danielle Vincent said...

LOVE the grunge strips and the bold statement of the flower. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

Deborah Frings said...

I adore the lovely poinsettia and the grunge stripes! Lovely card. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...