Thursday, February 6, 2014

MM331: BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR YOU

Hello my dears! I have a few cards to share today, so stay tuned for more later. This one is for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge.

(A2: Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Golfing Fish COLOR plus, Golf Ball FREEBIE, Celebrations Sentiments) All papers, images and sentiments are included in these sets)

I wanted to make a birthday card for a golfer, so I decided to go with this adorable image from Doodle Pantry. Although it comes pre-colored, I used the outline and colored this with my Copics. I merged the birthday sentiment from Celebrations Sentiments with the golf ball from Golf Ball Freebie and then printed golf balls in different sizes. I pretty much then followed the sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Here is the link to the challenge in case you want to play along!

 
Hugs!

NewSignature

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is darling! I just love your coloring and great take on the sketch.

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen great take on the sketch, the three golf balls are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...