Sunday, February 23, 2014

CASoS27: JUST BECAUSE

Hello blogging friends. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Today I have several posts for you.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Take Note), Stampabilities (Vintage Car 02), StampinUp (Gorgeous Grunge, Perfect Pennants))

The theme at CAS on Sunday is Masculine, so I came up with this black and white card. I stamped the car and then masked it so I could stamp the grunge. I then direct stamped “just” onto the panel and heat embossed “because” on black. I cut that out and used foam tape to pop it up.

I hope you enjoyed!

Here is a link to the challenge:

Challenge #27 Masculine card

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

2 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is a great masculine card and I'm going to use it for inspiration for my male friends.

Karen Dunbrook said...

great card....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...