Sunday, February 23, 2014

CIE: JUST A NOTE….

Hello again. This is my third post for today, so please scroll down to see the others. This is for the Cards in Envy challenge:

(A2; Stamps: Hero Arts; Die: Silhouette)

The theme is Red, Pink and/or White. I chose to use a cut file for the flowers and cut them from light pink paper. I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts (I don’t remember the name of the set) on a bright pink then added the cut flowers and a couple of pearls for flower centers. I mounted on a black border and attached to a blank card.

I hope you enjoyed!

Here is a link to the challenge:

Red, Pink and/or White Challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

6 comments:

Scrapenabler said...

Such a nice note card. Love your use of pink. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful! I love the stunning pink background with the simple flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I'm really getting to where I like die cut cards and this one is so simple and pretty.

LisaM said...

Love the flowers on this awesome card!

wendipooh13 said...

gorgeous CAS card!!! LOVE it!!! Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

ddazzled71 said...

Such a lovely cas design, and I love the dimension of your flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy this past fortnight and Good Luck! Danie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...