Saturday, February 8, 2014

CCC10: VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi dear friends! What a busy week! I almost did not get this Christmas card posted in time! This is for Christmas Card Challenges where the theme is Tags:

(A2; Stamps: EK Success; Die: Paper Smooches (Scalloped Tag); Lace: Really Reasonable Ribbon; DSP: K&Co (Brenda Walton Peppermint Twist))

I stamped the sentiment several times on the DSP and then added strips of DSP on white paper. I then cut the main tag and then a second one in the red DSP. I looped lace through the tags and added some enamel dots. The horizontal panel has a piece of the same lace wrapped around it and foam tape to pop it up.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Here is a link to the challenge in case you want to join in the fun!

Christmas Card Challenges #10 – Tags

I am also entering this in the Paper Smooches Anything Goes challenge Feb. 2-9 Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

  hugs!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge_thumb[1]

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love this card, the colors are so pretty, and that is a great tag die! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...