Saturday, February 8, 2014

CFC127: MISSING YOU

Hello again sweeties! I have another quick post to share my CAS-ual Fridays card:

(A2; Stamps: Paper Smooches (Salutations), Stampin’UP! (Gorgeous Grunge); Die: Silhouette)

The theme for this challenge is Over the Edge, and I wanted to use a cut file to make a large butterfly which is mounted over the edge of the card. In order to fit an A2 envelope, I made the card 4” wide and let the butterfly overlap by 1/4”.  Since the sentiment is a Paper Smooches stamp, I am also entering this at their Anything Goes challenge this week.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Here is a link to the challenge in case you want to join in the fun!

Paper Smooches: Feb. 2-9 Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

  hugs!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge_thumb[1]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...