Thursday, February 13, 2014

CCC11: HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS

Hello again! This is my second post for today and in light of the current snowy weather, I made another Christmas card; this one for the Christmas Card Challenges.

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Ornamental Christmas): Die: Silhouette)

I love the collage style and decided to give it a go on this Christmas card. Since the challenge is to use blue and silver, I pulled out some metallic silver paper for the big background arrow and the little flower. I used some old blue paper scraps and heat embossed the ornament in silver and made the little tag using a cut file. The sentiment is heat embossed on vellum.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Here are the links to the challenge in case you want to play along!

Christmas Card Challenges #11: Color challenge silver and blue
Hugs!

NewSignature

5 comments:

Alanna said...

This is just beautiful. I love the ornaments. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges in our blue and silver challenge.

La Papera Gialla said...

Perfect colors for thie lovely card!
Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Karen (karey2005) said...

Fabulous! Love all your fun embellies! Thanks for linking up with Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)

Jenn said...

This is beautiful, I love the look of embossing on vellum, will have to try that! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Sparkly Engineer said...

This looks so different from the standard Christmas card but it's awesome. I will send you my address at Christmas time. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...