Friday, February 14, 2014

PS: ENJOY THIS DAY

Hello sweet friends. Today, I am sharing a card I made for the Paper Smooches challenge.

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Flap Happy and Sweet Hearts); DP MME (In Bloom))

I was inspired by the gold and pink and the heart shape in the inspiration photo. For the hearts, I heat embossed in gold on vellum and then colored on the back with Copics. Once they were dry, I fussy cut and stitched onto the DP. I directly stamped the butterfly and sentiment on the DP. I colored the butterfly with Copics and gold pen. The panel was then adhered to a pink background and more stitching was added, along with 3 crystal rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by. Here is a link to the challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Paper Smooches: February 9-15 Picture Perfect challenge

and entering the

Paper Smooches Extra Challenge!!!!! create a NEW project (card, layout, box, etc) that is FUN and CUTE

Hugs!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...