Friday, February 14, 2014

PS: ENJOY THIS DAY

Hello sweet friends. Today, I am sharing a card I made for the Paper Smooches challenge.

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Flap Happy and Sweet Hearts); DP MME (In Bloom))

I was inspired by the gold and pink and the heart shape in the inspiration photo. For the hearts, I heat embossed in gold on vellum and then colored on the back with Copics. Once they were dry, I fussy cut and stitched onto the DP. I directly stamped the butterfly and sentiment on the DP. I colored the butterfly with Copics and gold pen. The panel was then adhered to a pink background and more stitching was added, along with 3 crystal rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by. Here is a link to the challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Paper Smooches: February 9-15 Picture Perfect challenge

and entering the

Paper Smooches Extra Challenge!!!!! create a NEW project (card, layout, box, etc) that is FUN and CUTE

Hugs!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

3 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is gorgeous. I just love everything about it.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY Goooooooooooooodness~ that paper and the design of this card is PERFECT! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Amazing! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!! Hope you join in the fun again this week (Anything Goes)!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

This is really stunning. Love the Copic-colored vellum - such a nice effect. Thanks so much for playing at Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...