Monday, February 10, 2014

CIE: LOVE

 UPDATE: Feb 3, 2014 - Thank you ladies at Cards in Envy for choosing this card as your First Class winner!

Hello dear friends! I have a couple of quick posts for you today. This one is for the Cards in Envy challenge: Love is in the Air.

(A2; Stencil: The Crafters Workshop (Mini Pie Chart); DSP: MME (Bramble Rose))
I just received this new stencil and was so happy to be able to use it right away for this challenge.  I traced the pie slices on DP, cut them out and faux stitched each one. For the love slice, I used white paper, a dauber and DI. Once they were all done, I placed them back together, popping up two of the slices, adding a paper flower, and a few enamel dots.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Here is a link to the challenge in case you want to join in the fun!
Cards in Envy: Love is in the Air Challenge!
  hugs!!!
NewSignature_thumb[1]
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge_thumb[1]




Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...