Tuesday, February 11, 2014

LIM158; ATCAS31: I LOVE YOU TODAY AND ALWAYS

Hello sweet friends. It’s one-layer week at Less is More, so here is what I created:

(A2: Stencil: The Crafters Workshop (Mini And so on); Stamps: Verve (One Person); Ranger Distress Inks)

I kept this OLC very simple and stenciled the ampersand in the lower right quadrant. I then used a darker ink and stamped the sentiment from Verve. Very quick and simple.

The theme at Addicted to CAS is LOVE, so I am entering this in that challenge as well.

I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by. Here is a link to the LIM challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

We'd love you to display our banner

One Layer Week 158

 

hugs!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...