Tuesday, February 11, 2014

LIM158; ATCAS31: I LOVE YOU TODAY AND ALWAYS

Hello sweet friends. It’s one-layer week at Less is More, so here is what I created:

(A2: Stencil: The Crafters Workshop (Mini And so on); Stamps: Verve (One Person); Ranger Distress Inks)

I kept this OLC very simple and stenciled the ampersand in the lower right quadrant. I then used a darker ink and stamped the sentiment from Verve. Very quick and simple.

The theme at Addicted to CAS is LOVE, so I am entering this in that challenge as well.

I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by. Here is a link to the LIM challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

We'd love you to display our banner

One Layer Week 158

 

hugs!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

5 comments:

Marianne said...

beautiful card

Chrissie said...

Super card Ellen!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is great, Ellen. :D It caught my eye at LIM and ATCAS. Seems like I'm following you around tonight!

Michelle Lupton said...

Love your ampersand with the sentiment layered on top! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Sparkly Engineer said...

You and your one layers impress the heck out of me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...