Sunday, February 2, 2014

FMS121: LIFE DOESN’T HAVE TO BE PERFECT….

Hi sweet friends. A quick second post for today. In case you missed the first one, please scroll down and see my exciting news!

(A2: Stamps: Stampin’UP! (Perfect Pennants); Flower die: Silhouette)

I had so much fun with the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches this week! First, I cut a small circle out of a scrap and placed the paper over my main panel. I used Distress Stains and a small paint brush to create the circle of paint spatters. Then I stamped the dotted background and the sentiment. A small black border was placed around two edges of the sentiment and the cut flower was added to finish it off.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Here are the links to the challenges in case you want to play along!

Hugs!
NewSignature

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love this! The pop of color in your flower is wonderful with the b/w design! Thanks for joining us at FMS! And congrats on your new DT!

Amy O said...

That flower is gorgeous, and it is especially so against the black and white background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is fabulous. Crisp and unique! Sooo creative!

Sandi said...

I love the flower.:)

Jen Timko said...

This is simply wonderful! Love that flower and the use of the sketch. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Kewl technique for sure. I really like how it worked on the card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...