Sunday, February 2, 2014

FMS121: LIFE DOESN’T HAVE TO BE PERFECT….

Hi sweet friends. A quick second post for today. In case you missed the first one, please scroll down and see my exciting news!

(A2: Stamps: Stampin’UP! (Perfect Pennants); Flower die: Silhouette)

I had so much fun with the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches this week! First, I cut a small circle out of a scrap and placed the paper over my main panel. I used Distress Stains and a small paint brush to create the circle of paint spatters. Then I stamped the dotted background and the sentiment. A small black border was placed around two edges of the sentiment and the cut flower was added to finish it off.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Here are the links to the challenges in case you want to play along!

Hugs!
NewSignature

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...