Saturday, February 15, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION SATURDAY

Hello my dear friends and Happy Saturday! That means it is time for Great Impressions Inspiration Saturday!




This week I decided to switch up the style and go CAS for something a little different. I don’t know about you but on these dreary winter days, I dream of sunshine and those white puffy clouds drifting by. I guess that was on my mind when I made this card!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. Don’t forget to check out the blog and the current monthly challenge!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK!
Hugs!
NewSignature_thumb1

3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

I absolutely ADORE this card, Ellen! The CAS layout is amazing and I LOVE the bright colors! Also, I "need" this folder! ;) HUGS and have a great weekend! Mynn xx

Anonymous said...

Ellen this card is so cute. I love the embossed background and where you positioned your image. DT Hugs!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I can just feel the sun shining down on this pair of penguins.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...