Saturday, February 22, 2014

MM333: HELLO

Hello again! This is my third post for today so please scroll down to see the others. I’m sorry, but I am woefully behind on getting cards posted this week! 

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Take Note); DSP: 7 Gypsies (Conservatory); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

I love the sketch at Mojo Monday this week and love how this card came out. I used 7 Gypsies Conservatory designer paper and a simple Verve sentiment. A bit of stitching and ribbon and it was done!

I hope you enjoyed!

Here is a link to the challenge:

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

4 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Gorgeous card Ellen. I am a sucker for vintage and this is really great vintage. Have a great day.

Marsha said...

Beautiful, Ellen. Some of these sketches are so intimidating to me but you pulled it off amazingly.

Karen said...

Very pretty card. I love the DSPs you have been using...love vintage. You use them so well. Thanks for sharing!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Like your take on this sketch. It feels so organic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...