Saturday, February 22, 2014

CASology: WHAT’S UP?

Hello sweet friends! If you missed my post this morning, please scroll down to check it out. This is a quick post to share my CASology card before I miss the deadline!

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Hoppy Frogs); Sentiment: Homemade on computer; Stamps: StampinUp! (Gorgeous Grunge, Perfect Pennants))

Have you ever been just stumped by a simple cue card? Like this week, JUMP. How easy, but for the life of me, I just could not get a card in my head. I was going through my Doodle Pantry files and saw these adorable frogs and at once I knew I had a card! What do you think of it? I added those funny little googly eyes to him, added a little grunge and placed it on some dark green paper before adding to the card base.

I hope you enjoyed!

Here is a link to the challenge:

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Ellen what a sweet froggie, great colouring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

Joyce said...

Love your whimsical frog with his googlie eyes. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Karen said...

Very cute!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Those googlie eyes just make me smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...