Saturday, February 22, 2014

CASology: WHAT’S UP?

Hello sweet friends! If you missed my post this morning, please scroll down to check it out. This is a quick post to share my CASology card before I miss the deadline!

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Hoppy Frogs); Sentiment: Homemade on computer; Stamps: StampinUp! (Gorgeous Grunge, Perfect Pennants))

Have you ever been just stumped by a simple cue card? Like this week, JUMP. How easy, but for the life of me, I just could not get a card in my head. I was going through my Doodle Pantry files and saw these adorable frogs and at once I knew I had a card! What do you think of it? I added those funny little googly eyes to him, added a little grunge and placed it on some dark green paper before adding to the card base.

I hope you enjoyed!

Here is a link to the challenge:

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...